If you could put the right team members in the right roles to create extraordinary value, would you?
We make it possible.
- Build teams: Our tools map out the invisible traits that are needed for your most important team roles including:
- problem-solving and/or innovation as appropriate
- building relationships
- implementing (taking action)
- critical thinking
- We help you identify team members that match your most vital team roles to build teams that drive your business forward.
We help you select the RIGHT team member for the RIGHT role on the RIGHT team at the RIGHT time!
INNTEAM™ creates extraordinary value as it helps you:
- Characterize the traits needed for specific roles
- Match traits with those of potential team members for key positions
- Dramatically improve your rate of success in selecting the right team member based on individual traits, team goals, and organizational needs
- Through an innovative team member selection and assignment process positively impacting productivity, innovation, morale, retention, and business performance
“Organizations don’t innovate, people do”
~Robert B. Rosenfeld and Gary Wilhelmi
Link below to an information document about Innteam™ to share with the leaders of your organization!
Selecting the RIGHT team member for the RIGHT role on the RIGHT team at the RIGHT time:
- Enables innovation teams to create higher value and commercially viable products and services faster
- Increases the effectiveness of teams driving efficiency improvement, productivity, and profitability in ongoing operations
- Expedites revenue growth in new businesses, product innovations, and/or services
- Reduces the time and effort needed to develop a cohesive and productive environment in a new team or organization
- Improves retention of key talent across the organization (reduces turnover)
- Builds personal and professional satisfaction
- Creates harmony with leadership and teammates
- Improves engagement of all teammates
What Makes Innteam™ Unique?
A Typical Hiring Process Looks Like This:
- Define organization and team goal(s)
- Evaluate team member candidates based on qualifications, experience, and recommendations
- Interview most promising candidates (possibly)
- Select and assign
Innteam™ Looks Like This Instead:
- Use the Innovation Strengths Preference Indicator® (ISPI™) and other tools to characterize the most important traits for selected team role(s)
- Screen candidates based on qualifications, experience, and ISPI™ to job match
- Interview (possibly), select, and assign
Systems Accelerating Innovation!TM