If you could put the right leaders in the right roles to create extraordinary value for your organization, would you?
We make it possible.
- Our tools map out the invisible traits that influence:
- problem-solving and/or innovation as appropriate
- implementing (taking action)
- critical thinking
- We identify leaders that match your most vital leadership roles to drive your business forward.
We help you select the RIGHT leader for the RIGHT role at the RIGHT time!
INNLEAD™ creates extraordinary value as it helps you:
- Characterize the traits needed for specific roles
- Match traits with those of potential leaders for key positions
- Dramatically improve your rate of success in selecting the right leader based on individual traits, as well as organizational and strategic needs
- Implement an innovative leader selection process that can positively impact productivity, innovation, morale, retention, and business performance
“Organizations don’t innovate, people do”
~Robert B. Rosenfeld and Gary Wilhelmi
Link below to an information document about Innlead™ to share with the leaders of your organization!
Having the RIGHT leader in the RIGHT role, at the RIGHT time improves and maximizes:
- Revenue growth from new businesses and/or products
- Entrepreneurial and innovative leadership
- Effectiveness of driving efficiency, improvement, productivity, and profitability in ongoing operations
- Retention of key talent across the organization (reduces turnover)
- The time and effort needed to provide effective leadership in a new assignment
- Effectiveness of development assignments for high-potential leaders
- Personal and professional satisfaction
- Harmony with senior leadership, co-leaders, and teammates
- Engagement of all teammates
What Makes Innlead™ Unique?
The Process for Placing Successful Leaders Typically Looks Like This:
- Define organization need(s)
- Evaluate candidates based on qualifications, experience, and recommendations
- Interview most promising candidates
- Select and hire
Innlead™ Looks Like This Instead:
- Use the Innovation Strengths Preference Indicator® (ISPI™) and other tools to characterize the most successful leaders and the strategic needs for selected role(s)
- Screen candidates based on qualifications, experience, and ISPI™ to job match
- Interview, select, and hire
Systems Accelerating Innovation!TM