If you could reverse engineer the most successful people in your organization, would you?
We make it possible.
- Our tools begin the hiring process by identifying what makes employees successful in particular positions on these measures:
- implementing (taking action)
- critical thinking
- We map out the invisible traits that influence these measures, and we help you filter candidates that match your needs.
We help you find the RIGHT person for the RIGHT job RIGHT NOW.
INNHIRE™ creates extraordinary value as it helps you:
- Match vital traits with those of candidates for key positions
- Dramatically improve your rate of success in hiring the right people, either from within your organization or from outside of it
- Impact productivity, innovation, morale, retention, and business performance
“Organizations don’t innovate, people do”
~Robert B. Rosenfeld and Gary Wilhelmi
Link below to an information document about Innhire™ to share with the leaders of your organization!
Having the RIGHT person for the RIGHT job RIGHT NOW improves:
- Time and effort to learn a new job
- Personal and job satisfaction
- Contributions to the organization
- Positive influence on others
- Retention (reduces turnover)
- Work capacity and productivity
- Creativity and innovation
- Harmony with coworkers and leadership
- Productivity and effectiveness of the work group/team
What Makes Innhire™ Unique?
A Typical Hiring Process Looks Like This:
- Define job requirements
- Screen candidates based on qualifications and experience
- Interview most promising candidates
- Select and hire
Innhire™ Looks Like This Instead:
- Use the Innovation Strengths Preference Indicator® (ISPI™) and related tools to characterize the most successful people in selected role(s)
- Screen candidates based on qualifications, experience, and ISPI™ match to the position
- Interview, select, and hire
Systems Accelerating Innovation!TM